Nurse Call Options to Raise Your HCAHPS Scores
Supporting your goal to give the best patient care possible, Provider nurse call streamlines processes, automates alerts from patients to caregivers, and provides fast and direct caregiver to patient communication. We give you the tools so patients will respond with "Always" to these key HCAHPS survey questions:
4) "... after you pressed the call button, how often did you get help as soon as you wanted?"
Provider nurse call's multiple alerting options, including text messages, pocket pager, and wireless phone integrations, instantly route patient calls directly to the assigned caregiver. If the caregiver is delayed, Provider automatically alerts other caregivers on their team to the outstanding call. Confirming a timely response, the Provider EIS activity logging and reporting software monitors all call activity and response times so you can spot issues before they adversely affect patient satisfaction.
8) "... how often were your room and bathroom kept clean?"
Provider workflow stations allow staff to request EVS to the room with a single button-press. The "cleaning needed" request is sent quietly and instantly to pagers or phones carried by EVS staff. If the request isn't cleared within a set time period, EVS is automatically reminded.
9) "...how often was the area around your room quiet at night?"
The device alarm interface options for Provider nurse call means patient doors can stay closed since caregivers are notified of alarms over the nurse call. The wireless notification options on Provider nurse call virtually eliminates disruptive overhead pages to locate or call staff.
11) "How often did you get help in getting to the bathroom ... as soon as you wanted?"
The "toilet" call button on Provider nurse call allows patients to notify their caregiver they specifically need assistance to the bathroom, while the audio bathroom station lets patients request assistance back to bed.
14) "... how often did the hospital staff do everything they could to help you with your pain?"
Caregivers can proactively manage their pain assessment visits with the staff rounding feature of Provider nurse call. If the caregiver is delayed in visiting their patient, Provider automatically alerts other caregivers on their team. If the patient or a loved one feels that meds are past due or if pain is present, Provider's "pain" call button lets patients instantly notify their caregiver of their pain.
- About Us
- Integration Partners
- New Headquarters
- Provider Technology Center
- Installation & Support Network
- USA Manufactured
- Jeron History
- Employment Opportunities
- In The News
- Alarm Management
- Automated Workflow
- Barcode Scanning
- Bluetooth Technology
- Caller ID Phones
- Centralized Code Display
- Distributed Touchscreen Access
- Facility-Wide Networking
- Fall Prevention - Patient Safety
- Flexible Dome Lights and Stations
- HCAHPS Survey
- IT Infrastructure for Cost Savings
- Integrated Systems
- Interactive TV
- Interdepartmental Communications
- LAN Accessible Applications
- PC Console Display
- Patient Information
- Patient-Staff Communications
- Pocket Paging
- Remote Administration
- Reports: Benchmarking Response
- Staff Locating
- Staff Rounding and Reminders
- Stryker iBed Integration
- Surgery Suite Communications
- Touchscreen Operation
- VoIP Clear Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Patient Call
- Prison & Correctional
- Security & Life Safety